Objective Evaluation of Orange Peel with wave-scan
December 1, 2016 at 10:00 am EST
What influences our visual perception of appearance? How can the structure spectrum data be used to optimize appearance?
It is a daily challenge to achieve uniform surface appearance and at the same time meet the specifications of different auto OEM makers. Main influencing factors of our visual perception are the observation distance and the ratio of different structure sizes. As orange peel is highly influenced by material as well as processing parameters a good understanding of the measurement results will help you to achieve “Harmony”. Attend the webinar to learn more!
Join our Free BYK-Gardner Webinar:
Dec. 1st at 10:00am (EST)
In only 60 minutes you will learn what influences your visual perception and how to optimize the measurement results:
- How is orange peel and DOI of high gloss surfaces measured?
- How to interpret the structure spectrum?
- What material- and process parameters can influence Orange Peel and DOI?
- Customer specific auto OEM scales: R – CF – Tension – B-value?
- How low gloss can the surface be to get meaningful data with wave-scan?
Presented by Henrik Folkerts, Technical Marketing, BYK-Gardner
Click HERE to register for your FREE Webinar on Objective Evaluation of Orange Peel with wave-scan!