Gloss in Theory and in Practice
April 14, 2016, 10am Eastern Time
(Available in different time zones around the world here)
Whether matte or glossy – products with gloss variations are perceived as lower quality and can result in customer complaints. Gloss changes could be the result of a variety of process parameters as well as material properties. Objective and reliable measurement data with defined limits are the prerequisite for a stable production process.
In 60 minutes, you will be able to decide what is the best solution for your application in addition to answering the following questions:
- What measurement geometry should be used?
- When to measure with 2 or 3 angles?
- What are essential technical specifications of a gloss meter to be in compliance with international standards?
- What is the influence of surface structure on gloss data?
- What are the limitations of gloss measurement?
Presented by Henrik Folkerts, Technical Marketing, BYK-Gardner
Click HERE to register for your FREE Webinar on Gloss in Theory and in Practice.
Additional Webinars Offered By BYK-Gardner
Color Systems for Solid Colors
May 25,2016 at 10am Eastern Time US
Color Control of Effect Colors
August 4, 2016 at 10am Eastern Time US
Visual Color Evaluation of Solid Finishes
September 15, 2016 at 10am Eastern Time US
Objective Evaluation of Orange Peel with wave-scan
December 1, 2016 at 10am Eastern Time US